Practical ways to teach children how to look after their mental well-being!
Teach Children’s Mental Wellbeing For Educators is online, evidence-based, and on-demand it consists of eight age-appropriate lessons. It is designed for Teachers, Early Years Practitioners, Social Workers, Social Care Workers, Youth Workers, SNAs, Counsellors, Home School Community Liaison Officers, and School Principals all of whom work with children aged 7+.
This short course includes:
- lesson plans on resilience, kindness independent thinking, emotional intelligence, managing anxiety and more
- short videos packed full of ready-to-go lesson resources you can use right away in your classroom
- resources you can easily download and print out for eight modules to assist you with your lesson planning
- designed to be delivered one hour a week for eight weeks, focusing on a different social and emotional skill each week
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What You Are Saying About This Course!
What Will You Learn?
You can design a lesson plan from each of the eight modules, and download the accompanying children’s resources children to build skills in reflection, managing anxiety, expressing anger in a healthy way, creative expression and much more.
These tools will carry children through their lives, as they learn to live in the moment, be grateful for the things they have, set goals for themselves, see problems as challenges, and approach life with confidence and capability.
Cultivating a strong and healthy mindset in your classroom can help children navigate the things that life throws at them. The good news is that this can be learned and it’s never too early to start!
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
Healthy habits start young, and building an awareness in the classroom of the need to take care of our mental health from an early age can help children to become happy adults and thrive throughout their lives. This course is suitable to be taught to children aged 6-12 years old within a classroom setting.